Posts tagged yes good
Posts tagged yes good
I am the knitter that Gotham deserves.
…Have I mentioned that you are amazing.
I need to learn how to knit. This is fuckin’ awesome.
I can teach you! Or the internet can teach you. Shawls are definitely no beginner project though; they get huge and hard to manage and it’s boring unless you’re already super into knitting haha. I’m on my second shawl now because I think they’re really fun. c:
I think I’d probably start with a scarf, then graduate to fingerless gloves or a beanie or something next. xD
It’s really a matter of when I’ll have time and/or the money for the materials though, honestly; the woes of being a sculpture major, etc etc.
It is a thing that will happen one day, though. =w=
These sound like my kind of people!
One of these days
I’m gonna be that cool
Can someone give those Swedish fellows an award?
Where are these people and can I join them?
Cousins HARUKA & MICHIRU want to battle!
Based on this post. I hope you’re happy, Yamino. >:(
“The ‘ideal gothic beauty’ of being pale comes from this sense of otherness. When mainstream de mode is tanned beach babe, the pale contrast is taken up as the signifier of an Other that defensively puffs itself up. The problem is that it’s a microcosm that doesn’t necessary carry the sense of self-awareness to realize that it’s also othering people.”
I just want to slowly disintegrate into this photograph
Korean poster which has been making it’s way around
Protesting sexual harassment and violence against women
ETIQUETTE FOR MEN AT NIGHT
- Remember that your presence can be threatening to women walking alone at night
- If a woman is walking in front of you alone at night, slow down. You walking quickly or speeding up can be and in most cases is threatening
- If you’ve been drinking and are drunk, go straight home.
- Do not pick a fight or aggravate women walking at night
- Do not take off your clothes or publicly urinate
- Be careful to make sure you do not touch or hit someone, even on accident.
- If, late at night, you come to a situation in which you and a woman have to ride an elevator together, let her go up first and wait for the elevator to come back down.
- If there’s a woman in a public restroom (There are Korean public restrooms with no gender or sex markings that are open to all people), wait for her to finish and come out first before using the restroom.
- Report broken streetlights to the police
- Tell other men about these rules and that they have a responsibility to not threaten women walking at night
cutest family of cutes
”…I got inspired to draw witches and their rivals in poses that could be romantically interpreted since I love fairy tales and I love girls : )”
Got a request (!!!) for Sailor Moon. That’s kind of a doozy, though, so I’m breaking it up. Starting with the inner planets:
- Sailor Moon: strawberry/vanilla cream puff with a cut strawberry on the front. White chocolate crescent.
- Sailor Mercury: mint bubble tea.
- Sailor Mars: red-bean yokan. Dusted with cinnamon for a little extra fire.
- Sailor Jupiter: pistachio pudding cake with mocha crust. Sprinkled with walnuts, with a sugar frosting drizzle as lightning.
- Sailor Venus: apricot frozen yogurt with whipped cream.
(Source: , via sailorfailures)
My favorite parts of BBC’s Sherlock are the ones in my head.
on the lack of romantic subplot in The Avengers.